Saturday, August 7, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!

We have hired a top notch developer from down East to put together a software program for us. This program will allow you to learn about our classes and register for them online. Payment for the classes will continue to be at the gym...
See Patsy

Now for the real exciting part... once you log in, you will have access to an online WOD journal.  This is your own personal journal-- accessible only to you. Your coach will be able to view your progress and add comments. You can make entries into your journal wherever you have access to a computer. So whether you are surfing in Nicaragua or coaching some crazy hockey team in Dallas you can enter your work outs and your coach can track/comment on your progress. Cool eh?

So... log in (click on the calendar) and mess around with it ... give us your feed back! Be patient... some links are not available yet... it still is under construction. We hope to have it fully functional by September. Oh, if you have not logged in and tried it out by the end of next week... burpies and lots of them :)
*** remember your username and password***

This is only one of the many new exciting things that are happening at Badlands Underground.... stay tuned!


6 comments:

  1. how do i look at all my WOD's that I have entered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... when you log in just select "my profile"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patsy, still cant get my wod's up on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u log in select "my profile" On the rt side of the page you should see a box with several options. the forth option down says"enter workout results" Select this and fill in the box and "Submit" Let me know if this is what you are doing. Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya I am doing that, but I was wondering if a person can have a look at all his entries? or is it just for the coaches?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes you should be able to see all your entries. I checked yours there is nothing there. What web browser are u using? Text me your login info and I will try to see what the problem is. I might have to fire that hot shot software developer ;)

    ReplyDelete