Tuesday, September 14, 2010

how much crack did i just injest?

so using the internet at a local coffee stop, for reasons not pertinent to this area of bashing - tea in hand small coffee for Grama G and a slight dilemma for the kids -juice/sugar dome naw, tea they won't be into right now, hold on organic chocolate milk, that's the one. So as conversation flared about the Canadian food Guide I noticed a slight change in behavior, nothing drastic but stuff a parent notices. So upon inspection of the cm the culprit was reviled - shit loads of sugar - 24 grams in fact - how much is that enough to nearly fill a coffee lid. Then I was teased about being a bad parent from another parent and all I could reply with is hey I'm learning and I hope we all are, look what's in our food watch for soothing misleading labels and processing plant distribution agents aka(foods) - ya I know it's said all the time but help remind me too, we are all in this together

No comments:

Post a Comment